Wednesday, April 11, 2012

An Afternoon at the Lake...


Hi there!
Did you all have a nice Easter weekend?
I sure hope so...we did:)

The weather has been so beautiful here
 and it happened to be spring break 
for Sterling and Kassidy 
so we decided to spend an afternoon 
at the lake and enjoy the sunshine! 




Of course whenever Mr.Honey is near water... 
it always involves a fishing pole...
 (or 5...haha)




Here's Sterling saying...
"Really mom, we just got here and already
 you have the camera out"






While Sterling gets right to the fishing...



Kassidy lays back and enjoys the sun...
 and blows a few bubbles.
After all...what's Easter weekend without bubbles?...I'm just sayin'. 



She does love to catch fish....



But of course she doesn't like to touch them!
Her dad has to take them off the pole for her:)



Of course...
I'm the person behind the camera...isn't that usually where all mom's are?

I'm kicked back and enjoying the sun 
and a little bit of time
 away from deadlines!



I took a ton of pictures and Sterling 
is at his end with them...
"just let me fish mom"



Family time together at the lake...
that's what it's all about!

xx
Lori





10 comments:

Elaine said...

Looks like fun - and a beautiful place. Love those mountains in the background

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow, what scenery. Sterling is adorable. And what kind of fish are those?

Kris said...

I had to chuckle! My son would have been the same way! He is 23 now, but when he was younger he was not so patient with my camera always snapping away. Looked like a beautiful day!!!

Nedra said...

You have such a beautiful family. They look so much older from when I saw them last. As my mother used to say to me: "Can't you do something about that?"

dream quilt create said...

I get the same looks from my kids when I take too many pictures!!! Sterling is very handsome and Kassidy is so pretty! She is stylin' just like you :)

Kathleen said...

Wow! Where are you with those beautiful mountains in the background? Looks like very relaxing surroundings. Nice family you have too.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wow Mom - gorgeous children and what a beautiful place to take photos! Just awesome.

•stephanie• said...

you guys!
it's cold there.
i can see the snow on the mountains.
put a jacket on!

{i still remember april 1979 driving out of provo in a blizzard to come home to arizona for our wedding. brrrrrrr!}

Sandy said...

What a gorgeous lake and the snow topped mountains too!

Susie said...

Gorgeous photos! I love that lake and the mountains in the back ground are magnificent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails